Designed to capitalise on the peaceful country views, this three bedroom family home recognises the needs of rural living.
More than just beautiful living spaces, it boasts a functional farmer’s office with additional entry from the deck and a mudroom.
The spacious kitchen area features double Smeg ovens and a butler’s pantry. With a large, stainless steel island bench, there is plenty of room to manoeuvre and prepare meals. Leading on through the open-plan living area, the deck can be accessed via a bank of sliding glass doors, ideal for quiet evenings or entertaining a large group of guests.
The whole house comes equipped with climate controlled air-zoning including the children’s wing, with an additional log fire in the living area for extra warmth and atmosphere on a winter's night.
- Architectural design specific to site
- 3 modules – living / main bedroom / children
- 3 bedrooms + rumpus + office
- Black powder coated double glazed windows
- Stainless steel kitchen bench
- Colourbond “Monument” external cladding
- Grande Authentico Pixley Laminate flooring
- Climate controlled heating and cooling
- Easylap painted feature cladding
- Marble vanity in bathrooms
- Coloured glass splashback
- Silken Sands carpet to bedrooms and rumpus
- Framed Lopi Flush Wood Fire
- Corten feature cladding covered entry deck
- Popout on main living area with additional space
- Remote controlled elevated awning windows
- Merbau decking