This is a home designed for all Seasons.
According to the "tried and true locals", winter 2016 was the wettest and windiest in more than 50 years at Breadalbane, NSW. But Gillian Malcolm and Bronwyn Leslie didn't experience one delay in building their new environmentally friendly home.
This three module house includes a study and a library; the perfect place to hide away in during a cold winter night, or day.
As it is off the grid, the house could be located anywhere on the site. Heating is courtesy of a Nero Multi-Fuel Heater, fuelled by either grain or woody wastes (such as crushed olive pips).
This home was designed to fit perfectly in its environment, taking advantage of 360-degree views, it feels like it floating within the surrounding landscape.
- Architectural design specific to site
- 3 modules with 3 bedrooms
- 360 degree views
- Library and a study nook
- Four separate decks featuring Merbau decking
- Clad in Zincalume® Colorbond running on the horizontal with Scyon cladding as a feature
- Double-glazed windows and doors were finished with black powder coated trim
- Mulberry pink front door
- Nero Multi-Fuel Heater
- A mud room/laundry area
- Pet deck